The July-August issue of Commentary has arrived at my house. I’ve already read three terrific articles — Charles Krauthammer’s “The Neoconservative Convergence” (which Krauthammer delivered in somewhat different form at a Commentary dinner I had the privilege of attending in May), “Columbia and the Academic Intifada” by Efraim Karsh, and “What Happened to the Movies?” by Joseph Epstein.
As far as I know, none of the contents of this issue appears online yet. However, you can read the June issue here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell