The Duke lacrosse team defeated Johns Hopkins this weekend by a score of 11-9. Despite the closeness of the score, I’m told that Duke was in control throughout and played arguably its best all around game of the season. Duke is now ranked fourth in the nation.
Unfortunately, the three Duke players falsely accused of various sexual offenses still face charges. Moreover, they have raised less than one-third of the $3 million in attorneys’ fees accrued to date. Those wishing to help make up the difference go do so here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell