Chris Cillizza describes how our friend Joe Trippi bonded with Elizabeth Edwards and how, as a result, Edwards is running a more stridently leftist campaign that’s tuned in “to the anger and passion of the Netroots.” John Edwards makes a cameo appearance in Cillizza’s piece when a former colleague of Trippi’s from Howard Dean’s campaign explains that “given a malleable candidate, [Trippi] will have an enormous impact.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell