While John cavorts in Las Vegas and schmoozes with bloggers, I’ll be doing good, old-fashioned hard reporting from cold New Hampshire. That is, I’ll be riding with the McCain campaign on Saturday and Sunday.
This is something I’ve always wanted to do, and who better to do it with than an American hero and arguably the most interesting and genuine of this year’s candidates?
Some good Republicans like Sam Brownback are urging their fellow conservatives to take another look at McCain. This weekend, I won’t have any choice.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell