By now, most of you know about the hostage-taking at Hillary Clinton’s campaign office in Rochester, New Hampshire. The hostage-taker claimed to have an explosive device strapped to his body. He eventually released at least three hostages, according to Fox News, but remains holed up in the building. It’s not clear whether he still has hostages. According to the man’s ex-wife, he is a paranoid schizophrenic who has not been taking his medication.
I was in Rochester earlier this month, during my time on the Straight Talk Express, for a town hall meeting featuring Senator McCain.
Let’s hope that this winds down to a peaceful conclusion.
UPDATE by JOHN: I think it just did.
To comment on this news story, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Insane Left Hits Rock Bottom
- At the White House with Trump
- Judge blocks Trump's order on sanctuary cities
- Times Editorial Board Accuses Justice Gorsuch of Murder [with comment by Paul]
- Former Official: Obama Administration Misled on Climate Change
- 75 year-old vet acquitted of placing American flag at VA facility
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell