Way to go, Trunk. Arafat will never get what he deserves–that wouldn’t be possible, in this life–but at least he is finally being made irrelevant as a political figure. And I would bet that George Bush is one person who hasn’t forgotten about Noel and Moore, or about Leon Klinghoffer, or Arafat’s other crimes against Americans and others. Bush is such a simple-minded guy–he just can’t help disapproving of murder. I’ve read (can’t remember where) that one reason why he hasn’t engaged in any personal Mideast summitry is that he can’t bring himself to shake Arafat’s hand. By the way, here’s a prediction: Arafat will eventually be murdered by a Muslim zealot, reprising the fate of a number of history’s washed-up fanatics.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell