An elected Palestinian government may or may not continue to make war on Israel. I think that in the short term, that depends mostly on what happens elsewhere in the region. But if it does, at least there will be a clearly accountable government to hold responsible. At a minimum, we will be out of the post-Oslo fantasy world, with its surreal debates about whether the Palestinian Authority is doing enough to stop terrorism.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Clinton security detail also considered Hillary a nasty woman
- What's Up With the Polls?
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- Not rigged, thrown: Bill Campenni comments
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell