Astute readers of the Power Line, such as the families of Rocket Man and yours truly, will note that I have expressed ambivalence about President Bush’s Monday speech, articulating contradictory views in successive posts. Charles Krauthammer also has a characteristically excellent column today on President Bush’s speech. The column praises the speech while noting the practical difficulties that will ensue in adhering to it.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell