Don’t miss The Politburo’s deconstruction of the New York Times’ reporting on civilian casualties in Afghanistan. Meanwhile, the Arab News breathlessly repeated the Times’ tissue of speculation and fabrication as though it were authoritative. I can’t link to their article, however, as it seems to have disappeared from Arab News’ site. Maybe Arab News was embarrassed to be linked to a far-left publication like the Times. Or maybe they read The Politburo and suffered pangs of conscience.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell