More on “the melee:” Both the Pioneer Press (Sunday) and the Star Tribune (today) have published follow-up thumb-suckers on Thursday’s race riot in north Minneapolis. And both papers have now reverted to the lowest common denominator in such discussions, becoming mouthpieces for the hustlers who use the continuing assaults on the police as the perfect oppportunity to shake down “whitey” for “jobs” and other elusive goodies.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- When You've Lost the New York Times. . .
- Who's The Warmest of Them All?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell