More on the “melee:” Today’s Star Tribune follow-up on Thursday’s race riot in north Minneapolis is interesting. Minneapolis’s little-league Jesse Jackson is Spike Moss. Today’s article demonstrates his facility in exploiting the criminal misconduct of others to shake the money tree. The article also describes negotiations between the Minneapolis Chief of Police and Moss regarding nuts-and-bolts law enforcement issues. Am I the only one who wonders why the police chief is negotiating with Moss and who elected Moss to represent anyone?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Clinton clobbers Sanders [with comment by Paul]
- Clinton among friends
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- Washington Post airbrushes Obama's mosque visit
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell