Cincinatti has of course progressed much further toward a terminal condition than Minneapolis, but if you can see with your own eyes there should be little doubt that Minneapolis is traveling along the same course as Cincinatti. Cincinatti’s recent “melee” has prompted some soul-searching of a kind that would greatly benefit Minneapolis. But don’t hold your breath waiting to find a story like the August 26 Cincinatti Enquirer story “Suburbanites eschew downtown” anytime soon in the Minneapolis Star Tribune or the St. Paul Pioneer Press. And don’t hold your breath waiting for either paper to use the great Middle English verb “eschew” in a headline either. Wonderful!
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Toxic Democrats Edition
- Kamala Harris goes silent when confronted with true sex-based oppression
- An epidemic of lawlessness
- Charles Grassley: Chuck Schumer lied about Russia investigation
- Dems Say: Stop Obsessing On Russia!
- The AP Runs Interference for Comey and Mueller [with comment by Paul]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell