The Sioux Falls Argus Leader reports that the South Dakota Senate race between Tim Johnson and John Thune is heading for a recount on November 25. Johnson ended up with about a 500 vote margin. Reader C.S. urges us not to give up on Thune. He tells us that, with three precincts left to count, Thune was up by more than 800 votes. But the three precincts were all in Shannon County on one of the Indian reservations. After they were counted, the tally shifted by more than 1,300 votes. Don’t worry, Mr. S., even if Trunk and I were inclined to forget about this one, the South Dakota Rocket Man would never let us. Keep us posted and we’ll keep posting.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell