Deacon’s brilliant “The Cheating Heart of the Democratic Party” is still available under the “Recent Articles” posted on FrontPage. Deacon, I think they like your piece; it is listed second right after yesterday’s symposium that you wrote about. The column’s pride of place among the featured pieces has been taken by another brilliant piece, Professor Steven Plaut’s “When a ‘terrorist’ is a ‘militant’ and why.”
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell