Trunk, that Michelle Malkin column you linked to isn’t just a homer, it’s a grand slam. One fact in the column astonished me: Joel Mowbray is only 26 years old. The lovely Ms. Malkin is herself not much older. One more thing we can be grateful for this holiday season is the emergence of a new generation of tough, aggressive, and staunchly conservative journalists–a group of which Mowbray and Malkin are prime examples. May they continue their good work for many years to come. Has a similarly talented group of young journalists emerged on the left in recent years? Not that I know of–one more reason for optimism about the future.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell