I just caught up with a brilliant opinion piece the Wall Street Journal had buried on its Taste page yesterday: “Kwanzaa, in principle.”
Yesterday’s Taste page includes two other pieces that are also worthy of your attention: “No more me, myself, and I,” and the hiliariously headlined but otherwise enraging “A team named Sioux.”
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell