The Daily News claims to have obtained a classified document indicating that Iraqi operatives from Canada were involved in the recent anti-war demonstrations in Washington and New York. The same document suggests that Islamofascists in Zimbabwe who linked to al Qaeda are planning attacks on American interests in the event of war with Iraq.
While I wouldn’t doubt some Iraqi presence in the recent anti-war demonstrations, I would think they were more likely present as spies than as organizers–although the demonstrations’ organizer, A.N.S.W.E.R., would not hesitate to collaborate with Iraqi intelligence.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell