What I don’t understand about the Title IX issue is why the White House apparently thinks it can’t get rid of the Clinton administration’s regulations. No doubt a few hard-core feminists would be outraged, but I don’t think the Republicans are getting their votes anyway. If the change were explained by attacking the social engineering underlying the existing regulations–girls are going to go out for sports, damn it, whether they want to or not–a large majority would agree.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell