A shopkeeper in Islamabad, Pakistan demonstrates a toy U.S. military vehicle hauling away a captive bin Laden.
There has been no recent hard news on the effort to trap bin Laden–if it is bin Laden–in the southwestern corner of Pakistan. Sky News–whatever that is–claims that “Osama bin Laden could be captured – dead or alive – by the end of the week,” according to “American officials.” The Gulf News has an article tomorrow that adds a little, but not much, to what we reported yesterday.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell