Searching the Web for the possible reemergence of “Mogadishu” Professor Nicholas de Genova from hiding, I found this heartening article from today’s Columbia Daily Spectator: “Hundreds gather at Low rally to support troops.” And the good news from Columbia doesn’t stop there: “Spectator Poll: On War, Students Evenly Divided.” The subhead is: “Defying expectations, the survey found equal numbers of undergraduates supporting and opposing the war in Iraq.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell