Real Clear Politics collects the latest Presidential job approval polls. President Bush has slipped a bit and now rates in the mid to high 60’s–still very good, of course. What is striking to me about Bush’s poll numbers is how low the “Disapproval” figure always is. Despite their incessant and increasingly shrill attacks, the Democrats can’t get more than about a quarter of the population to disapprove of the President’s performance. That represents their base. The Democrats have them convinced, but they haven’t been able to do much with the rest of the population.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell