Saudi officials have announced the arrest of an unspecified number of al Qaeda members believed responsible for the recent bombings in Riyadh. One of those arrested, Ali Abd al-Rahman al-Faqasi al-Ghamdi, is a high-ranking al Qaeda member and is believed to have organized the bombings.
My favorite line in the Washington Post’s report: al-Ghamdi was among three men who “were arrested in an Internet cafe in the holy city of Medina.” Which neatly sums up the odd mix of medieval and modern that characterizes the Islamofascist terrorists.
In contrast to past investigations, most notably Kohbal Towers, American officials are describing the cooperation of the Saudi government as “superb.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Insane Left Hits Rock Bottom
- At the White House with Trump
- Judge blocks Trump's order on sanctuary cities
- Times Editorial Board Accuses Justice Gorsuch of Murder [with comment by Paul]
- 75 year-old vet acquitted of placing American flag at VA facility
- Former Official: Obama Administration Misled on Climate Change
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell