Tony Blair’s government is fighting back against the BBC’s constant attacks on Blair’s Iraq policy. Blair’s communications director, Alistair Campbell denounced the BBC in the House of Commons yesterday. Campbell took on the BBC’s claim that Blair’s administration “sexed up” its dossier on Saddam Hussein’s regime. The BBC’s attack was weak on its face, as the BBC criticized only a single statement in the dossier, and did not disprove that statement but rather pointed out that it came from a single intelligence source rather than multiple sources. Campbell said: “It
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Race Hustlers Want Equal Treatment With Biker Gangs
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
- More evidence, via "Sid Vicious," of Hillary's Benghazi deceit
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell