My friend Craig Harrison passed this vignette along to me:
The Newark Star-Ledger reports that on a New York Mets charter flight from Philadelphia to Montreal Tuesday night, an “excited ruckus” broke out in the back of the plane:
One of the flight attendants came down and asked why they were so happy.
“We got Qusay and Uday,” Al Leiter exclaimed.
“I’m sorry,” the flight attendant responded, “I don’t know baseball. Are they any good?”
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell