My friend Craig Harrison passed this vignette along to me:
The Newark Star-Ledger reports that on a New York Mets charter flight from Philadelphia to Montreal Tuesday night, an “excited ruckus” broke out in the back of the plane:
One of the flight attendants came down and asked why they were so happy.
“We got Qusay and Uday,” Al Leiter exclaimed.
“I’m sorry,” the flight attendant responded, “I don’t know baseball. Are they any good?”
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell