My friend Craig Harrison passed this vignette along to me:
The Newark Star-Ledger reports that on a New York Mets charter flight from Philadelphia to Montreal Tuesday night, an “excited ruckus” broke out in the back of the plane:
One of the flight attendants came down and asked why they were so happy.
“We got Qusay and Uday,” Al Leiter exclaimed.
“I’m sorry,” the flight attendant responded, “I don’t know baseball. Are they any good?”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Race Hustlers Want Equal Treatment With Biker Gangs
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
- More evidence, via "Sid Vicious," of Hillary's Benghazi deceit
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell