At least 13 people were killed and more than 140 injured in a bombing of the American-owned Mariott Hotel in Jakarta last night, presumably by Islamofascists. The Sydney Morning Herald describes the scene.
The first verdicts in the Bali bombing trial are due day after tomorrow. No doubt the Islamofascists wanted to demonstrate that they are still in business. The Indonesian government seems to have done an excellent job of cracking down on the following the Bali attack.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell