The 11-member panel of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has unanimously reversed the three-judge panel’s ruling against the recall vote, and cleared the way for the recall to go forward on Oct. 7. I haven’t seen anything yet on the propositions that also had been scheduled for Oct. 7.
This result was of course not unexpected, but it is gratifying to see that it was unanimous.
UPDATE: Both the full opinion and the court’s summary of it are available online, but for the moment at least, the court’s servers are not up to the task and we haven’t been able to get through. We’ll post the link a little later after things settle down.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Clinton security detail also considered Hillary a nasty woman
- What's Up With the Polls?
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- Not rigged, thrown: Bill Campenni comments
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell