Daniel Henninger of the Wall Street Journal on the mostly unreported successes of our efforts in Iraq. Henninger seems less disappointed by the mainstream media’s unwillingness to report these successes than by the Bush adminiistration’s failure to get the word out.
Maybe my colleagues can help me understand this. Is the adminstration intimidated by its critics; does it perceive some advantage in holding its fire at this time; or is something else going on? It sure beats me.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- There's something about Hillary's health
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- What the NFL Can Teach Washington About Social Policy
- The Economy in Pictures
- Glenn Kessler illustrates why moderators shouldn't "fact check"
- The National Anthem: a tale of two football teams
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell