Daniel Henninger of the Wall Street Journal on the mostly unreported successes of our efforts in Iraq. Henninger seems less disappointed by the mainstream media’s unwillingness to report these successes than by the Bush adminiistration’s failure to get the word out.
Maybe my colleagues can help me understand this. Is the adminstration intimidated by its critics; does it perceive some advantage in holding its fire at this time; or is something else going on? It sure beats me.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- The man our founders warned us against
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Should a Jew rent from Avis?
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell