The Elder over at our fellow Northern Alliance member Fraters Libertas has a somewhat contentious relationship with our radio hero, Alliance Commissioner, and Lord High Commissioner of the Blogosphere Hugh Hewitt.
The Elder has gone so far as to suggest that age has taken its toll and that it may be time for Hugh to hang up his spurs. He has set up a slightly rigged poll on his site regarding the time that Hugh should be afforded before he hangs it up, and solicits participation by fans of Hugh’s show like us. Click here for the Elder’s explanation and access to the poll.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell