The Claremont Institute, where the Trunk and I are “adjunct fellows,” has posted the original, complete version of “Walter Mondale Loses It.” The Minneapolis Star Tribune printed a slightly revised version on its editorial page a week or so ago; the Trunk wrote the piece by editing together a couple of his Power Line posts. As usual, Power Line readers got the story first. Townhall also linked to the Claremont piece this morning.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell