The Democrats would like to run against President Bush as though Sept. 11 never happened. Last night, at the debate in South Carolina, John Kerry kicked off that effort by claiming that the Bush administration has exaggerated the terrorist threat. The Washington Times reports:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Treason of the Professors [Updated]
- Has Hillary Clinton created a national security disaster?
- How much smokier can a gun get?
- Washington Post offers glimpses of Hillary's legal jeopardy
- Hillary Staffer to Plead the Fifth on Email Server
- Hillary's Email Scandal? Rush Limbaugh Made Her Do It! [Updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell