I suppose it won’t be long before John Kerry promotes himself as America’s first Jewish president, at least before Jewish audiences in Florida and New York. We already know that he’s peddling himself as America’s second (wannabe) black president. This AP report suggests that Kerry may not be accorded the same suspension of disbelief that Clinton received on this score.
The photo above (Kerry is at the far left) lends some credence to the complaint of Paula Diane Harris, founder of the Andrew Young National Center for Social Change, in the linked story. Harris complains that “John Kerry is not a black man
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell