The United Kingdom’s estimable Norman Geras of Normblog continues his outstanding review of the recordings of Emmylou Harris — she who channels the Cosmic American Music — in “The Emmylou Review #6.” Norm picks up installment 6 with Emmylou’s 1985 concept album “Ballad of Sally Rose,” now sadly out of print in the colonies, and provides links to his five previous installments.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell