…as John Kerry, Al Gore, Tom Daschle and the Democrats do politics 24/7, the grownups continue to try to prevent us from being blown up. The Associated Press has an uncharacteristically objective rundown on the seven individuals named as terror suspects yesterday by the Justice Department. The most striking fact is the ease with which al Qaeda operatives travel internationally. It is perhaps hopeful, though, that one of the suspects is reported to have made several unsuccessful attempts to enter this country under false identities.
And in England, the Hook gets the hook. My guess is that he will be prosecuted for involvement in the shoe-bomber’s attempt to blow up an airplane during a transatlantic flight.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell