With the proviso that “maybe it’s a blip,” reader Patrick Hynes has kindly pointed out that shares predicting a Bush election victory have climbed back over $.53 on the Iowa Electronic Markets.
Hynes writes “that people who are willing to back up their opinions with money are still forecasting a Bush victory in November, and even that Bush has been gaining ground in recent days (perhaps that’s the Wilson blip).”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell