As I mentioned yesterday, Bloggers’ Corner is only about twenty feet from Sean Hannity’s booth. The action is fast and furious. A few minutes ago, Terry McAuliffe appeared on Sean’s show. They went at it pretty hard, arguing about Vietnam and the war on terror. McAuliffe was stumped when Hannity asked him whether Kerry was lying when he said he spent Christmas in Cambodia.
I posted a little footage of McAuliffe’s appearance, and of the impromptu press conference he gave immediately after, right in front of us, where he talked about the protests against the RNC. McAuliffe strikes me as an amiable rogue, much like his pal Bill Clinton. As Hannity was going into a commercial break, McAuliffe got in one last cheap shot: “How’s your Halliburton stock doing?” To which Sean replied, “Not bad. How’s Global Crossing doing?” I loved it.
The action is so fast that it’s hard to keep up with. We’ll be interviewing Tommy Franks in a little while; he will be “making an announcement” in a few minutes. Presumably he’s announcing that he supports President Bush for re-election.
Anyway, here is a very brief film of McAuliffe and Hannity.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- The man our founders warned us against
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Should a Jew rent from Avis?
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell