A reader alerted us to this new ad that was created for the Club for Growth by members of the “Hollywood Underground.” It was directed, I think, by David Zucker, who directed Naked Gun and Airplane. It highlights Kerry’s flip-flops in an entertaining way, with much higher production values than most campaign ads. Check it out. The ad is said to be a “draft,” but we’re told it will hit the airwaves next week.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell