IRS regulations bit the dust again today, as they have every Sunday throughout the campaign. John Kerry works the crowd at a service at Shiloh Baptist Church in Dayton, Ohio:
Am I the only one who thinks this conduct is racist? Can you imagine President Bush turning a religious service into a campaign event in a predominantly white congregation? Is there anything other than the fact that these parishioners are black that makes anyone think this behavior is either legal or in any way appropriate?
Even in the closing days of the campaign, Kerry cultivates his image as a sportsman. On the way to church, he took time out to throw a football. Note how he plants his back foot:
No wonder Mike Tice endorsed President Bush.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell