IRS regulations bit the dust again today, as they have every Sunday throughout the campaign. John Kerry works the crowd at a service at Shiloh Baptist Church in Dayton, Ohio:
Am I the only one who thinks this conduct is racist? Can you imagine President Bush turning a religious service into a campaign event in a predominantly white congregation? Is there anything other than the fact that these parishioners are black that makes anyone think this behavior is either legal or in any way appropriate?
Even in the closing days of the campaign, Kerry cultivates his image as a sportsman. On the way to church, he took time out to throw a football. Note how he plants his back foot:
No wonder Mike Tice endorsed President Bush.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Socialist Death Squads Rule Venezuela
- The Marches For Democrats, As Reported By Liberal Media
- Macron and Le Pen are one-two in France [UPDATED]
- The Associated Press Interviews President Trump
- Trump Administration to Follow Through On "Dumb Deal" Re Illegal Refugees
- Israel strikes pro-Assad militia in Syria
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell