All across Iraq, long lines formed at polling places as a stunningly high proportion of Iraqis defied the terrorists to exercise their right to vote. Here are some photos from a variety of cities; click to enlarge:
Everywhere in Iraq, citizens proudly displayed their ink-stained fingers to show that they had voted:
It is hard to imagine a more complete repudiation of the terrorists and their allies among western leftists who denounced the elections as a sham.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell