Received in the mail, as promised by Lance McMurray of Red State Rant, is Senator Zell Miller’s new book A Deficit of Decency. Senator Miller has inscribed the book: “To Scott at Power Line — I’m proud to be your favorite Democrat — Zell Miller.” Thanks both to Lance and to Senator Miller. It seems appropriate to mark the occasion with a separate entry in this long-running series.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Clinton security detail also considered Hillary a nasty woman
- What's Up With the Polls?
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Not rigged, thrown: Bill Campenni comments
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell