Our friend Dafydd ab Hugh is guest-blogging over at Patterico’s Pontifications. One of his early posts analogizes Harry Reid’s exhorting fellow Democrats to resume the filibuster before the ink on the “moderates'” “agreement” is dry to a Brady Bunch episode in which Greg has been grounded…well, you’d better just read it.
Dafydd is working on his own web site which, he assures us, is coming soon. It sounds like it will be quite a bit more complicated than a typical blog, with graphics that relate to his career as a science fiction writer.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Clinton clobbers Sanders [with comment by Paul]
- Clinton among friends
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- Washington Post airbrushes Obama's mosque visit
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell