I attended the Temple Beth El nursery school in Fargo; the great Mrs. Mullenbein was the nursery school teacher. The only one of my classmates whom I recall is Maimon Schwarzschild, even then the smartest guy in the class. Maimon is now professor of law at the University of San Diego and a blogger with several of his colleagues at The Right Coast. Yesterday NRO posted a column by Maimon and Professor Gail Heriot remembering their colleague who died this past Monday: “Bernard H. Siegan, RIP.”
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell