When Jane Hamsher’s blackface mockery of Joe Lieberman blew up in Ned Lamont’s nonblackface, the nutroot Senator wannabe took the cowardly politico’s way out. “I don’t know anything about the blogs,” Lamont said. Here Jane Hamsher yuks it up through her interview with Ned Lamont, at the end of which Lamont talks up “Blogosphere Day” and pays tribute to the friends of Hamsher’s blog, Firedoglake. Check it out.
Most Read on Power Line
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Lilly Ledbetter and the lie that will not die
- The Hillary-Boeing-Russia triangle
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- Balancing Act: The Democrats' Ideology Versus Reality
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell