I meant to get to this New York Daily News story a couple of days ago: “Wild sex 101.” At Columbia University, it’s a little difficult for speakers of certain persuasions to speak without interruption. See, for example, Stanley Kurtz’s update at NRO’s Corner on Columbia’s apparent nonfeasance in following up on the disruption of Jim Gilchrist’s appearance on campus earlier this fall. The Daily News story reveals that at least other consensual student activities can be pursued unimpeded.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Clinton clobbers Sanders [with comment by Paul]
- Clinton among friends
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- Washington Post airbrushes Obama's mosque visit
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell