I was saddened to learn that Deborah Orin of the New York Post died of cancer earlier today. I didn’t know Deborah well, but very much enjoyed the contact I had with her. We met when she sought out other bloggers and me at the Republican convention in August 2004. After that, we talked about a number of stories and traded tips here and there. Deborah was a wonderful reporter and columnist, known for her energy and good humor. Our sincere condolences to her family. She will be missed.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell