On Tuesday Israeli authorities averted mass murder as a result of their apprehension of an Islamic Jihad terrorist seeking to deliver what a cynic might call a CAIR package in Tel Aviv. On Wednesday the Israelis assassinated the Islamic Jihad leader who was the mastermind of the operation. Haaretz reports the interesting details of the story.
For those who can’t tell the players without a scorecard, Islamic Jihad is not to be confused with Palestinian Islamic Jihad, except insofar as their goals converge. Related: “CAIR supports terror: A case study.”
To comment on this post, go here.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell