On Tuesday Israeli authorities averted mass murder as a result of their apprehension of an Islamic Jihad terrorist seeking to deliver what a cynic might call a CAIR package in Tel Aviv. On Wednesday the Israelis assassinated the Islamic Jihad leader who was the mastermind of the operation. Haaretz reports the interesting details of the story.
For those who can’t tell the players without a scorecard, Islamic Jihad is not to be confused with Palestinian Islamic Jihad, except insofar as their goals converge. Related: “CAIR supports terror: A case study.”
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Rolling Stone Rape Story In Tatters
- Harvard and Yale law deans embarrass themselves with mindless op-ed
- Dr. Gruber regrets
- Senate Intelligence Committee's Report Confirms that CIA Did Not Torture Detainees
- Emails confirm 2010 Lois Lerner meeting with DOJ elections prosecutor
- The royal decree explained
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell