We are delighted to see that Bill Bennett’s new book, the second volume of his history of the United States titled America: The Last Best Hope, is being advertised in our premium Blogad spot. Paul wrote about the book here. I’ve read the first volume, which is excellent. Volume II would make an ideal graduation present for any high school or college student–especially if you think there may be some gaps in what he or she has been taught about American history.
If you click on the book’s image in the Blogad to the right, it will take you straight to Amazon, where you can buy the book.
SCOTT adds: I wrote about the first volume of Bill’s history for NRO here. I look forward to reading the conclusion.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell