We think extremely highly of former Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist. We are therefore not the least bit surprised, and we would like the rest of the world to know, that he has apparently been cleared of wrongdoing by the SEC and by the US Attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York. (Thanks to reader Ginny Desiderio.)
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell