…on the resignation of AID head Randall Tobias after ABC News called him to say that his phone number was in the records of Washington D.C. madam Deborah Palfrey. According to ABC, Tobias says he used Palfrey’s escort service, but only for legitimate massages.
Well, OK, just one small comment: with Ms. Palfrey’s records reportedly containing the names of thousands of Washington customers, do you think any of them might be Democrats? It will be interesting to see whether any of their names leak out.
And a word of advice for Mr. Tobias: you can tell the difference between a real masseuse and an escort service “masseuse” because the real one works a whole lot cheaper.
To comment on “No Comment,” go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- Insist on the Gosar amendment
- Ted Cruz surges in Iowa
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell