In “Background check” at NRO’s Phi Beta Cons, John Miller helps take another look at the malicious AP story on the election of Stephen Smith to the Dartmouth board of trustees. John rebuts a ridiculous quote from Richard Routhier, the chairman of the Dartmouth alumni council’s nominating committee, but John’s post bears on the quality of the AP story as well.
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell